The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued the Unlock 2.0 Guidelines, effective July 1, based on the current state of the epidemic in various states and the response received from the States and Union Territories, as well as inputs from the Union Ministries and Departments.
The second step of MAHA Unlock 2.0 lists the activities that are allowed, including domestic flights, passenger trains, as well as the restrictions that remain in place. Schools and colleges will be closed during Unlock 2.0.
Unlock Guide 2.0: What is allowed, what is not
- Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed until July 31, 2020
- Online classes will be allowed.
- State and central government training institutes will be allowed to comply with SOPs from July 15.
- International flights (except MHA authorized), Metrorail services, cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, recreation purses, bars, auditoriums will be suspended
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, religious gatherings are prohibited.
- The activities of domestic aircraft and passenger trains will be expanded in a phased manner.
- It is strictly forbidden for people to move between 10 am and 5 pm across the country.
- Only required activities will be allowed in the content zone.
[Unlock 2.0 Guidelines | MHA]